WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! *Muackz* a welcome kiss to u and hope that u will enjoy my blog.

ABOUT ME

Photo of the Day
Nuffnang
ChatBox

Rewind
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011


Visit and they will give u a cookie~

~♥Karia♥~


Visitors



Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Ask me stuffs
02.04.2011
Written @ 2:14 AM
Interviewed by Dydy-san.(ahahah.cant stop laughing)


What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever done in public and you regret about it?

Er..couldnt think of any and I am nt as blur as kara until I will go langgar the wall.


Tell a weakness of yourself that you've never tell anybody.

Sometimes I’ve gt really low self-esteem. And I will even feel shy to look at a boy’s eyes unless we are very close.

Which fashion style you think you'll never want to try?

Really over tomboy style unless cross-play.

What kind of guy you dislike most? Describe him physically and mentally.

Dislike unhygienic and inconsiderate boys.

What will you bring to an isolated island? What will you do there?

An aeroplane. Boat is too slow, karia. ROFL

what unglam words do u like to use the most.

Shit and ew(is this counted?). But these days kara teach me the word f*uck which sumtimes I will accidentally say. Damn u karia.

what did u regret for nt doing in school

Scold the teachers if they pissed me off, slap them and throw marker at them. LOL

what ppl said about u will make u feel terribly hurt?

when i really put effort into sumthing and they still discourage me.same as dydy lo.

what do you feel low self-esteem about yourself?

The damn glasses!

what would u like to do with Wendy in the future?

I wanna go travelling with her!! And then we could open a special cafe together.wohoho

WHAT WENDY SAID ABOUT ME---------------------------------

(ry:… is me commenting)

What is the most surprising thing Cherry ever done?

She read books in lightning speed.

What personality of Cherry you like most?

She's very caring...? [ry: Hmph, nw u know how great I am]

Tell one Cherry's bad habit.

She's a bit too hyperactive. Her laughing point is freaking low. [ry: tis is a good habit lo.]

Which celebrity do you think Cherry looks like?

She looks like... ah... tough question... SNSD's Jessica?? [ry: == R u sure? She so goddamn pretty.Dont break my little fragile heart mar.]

Is Cherry hard to wake up in the morning?

Yes, but not very hard... like 3/5... [ry: heh..it’s actually 5.5/5]

Do u think Cherry should cosplay? why?

She should. She has the height, she has the model weight.

Did Cherry ever pissed u off?

Yes. Once in a while...but I don't remember what is the reason... lol!

What do u like about Cherry?

She's cheerful.

What kind of dressing style is suitable for Cherry?

Korean ulzzang style! [ry:T.T..I don’t have the Korean face .]

What kind of husband is suitable for Cherry?

Of course I hope she can find one rich and gentle man.


View dydy-san interview here.


Labels:

back to top